Click here to download our marketing toolkit
- Being part of Haute Grandeur Global Hotel Awards gives a hotel the opportunity to receive global recognition leading to an increase in sales on a truly global scale.
- Giving staff/teams the recognition they deserve.
- Haute Grandeur Global Hotel Awards provide members with an opportunity to link directly with travellers that seek to find Award winning accommodation.
- Travellers are able to book with Haute Grandeur member hotels directly, increasing potential bookings and providing a new stream of customers.
The Awards ensure that standards are being kept high at all times as overall guest feedback is considered.
- The Awards affect overall guest perception as there are many hotels and lodges situated in the same area with the same offerings and rates. When travellers decide on where to stay the Haute Grandeur Global Hotel Award do have an influence on customer decisions based on the credibility of the system.
- The Awards help smaller sized hotels with smaller budgets to reach out to an audience that they would normally not have a budget to reach by means of the printed Global Hotel Guide (Printed Guide featuring member hotels used as in-room reading material),the Haute Grandeur, Best in Hotels magazine and further marketing platforms created by the Awards system.
- The annual printed Global Hotel Guide offer member hotels to opportunity to be featured covering a full page feature complete with images, descriptive text and contact details.
- Haute Grandeur member hotels are able to utilize the Haute Grandeur Global Hotel Awards marketing collateral with immediate effect.
- Winners are able to meet with the local travel industry and lifestyle media (TV, online & print) during the annual event period at the host location.
- The cocktail reception at the annual Gala Dinner creates an opportunity for hoteliers to meet with local companies who sell high end luxury travel locally, giving an opportunity to tap into a new niche market.
- The Haute Grandeur Global Hotel Awards promote participants in unique locations across the globe ensuring that additional marketing benefits reach the hotel.
- Participating hotels can use the Haute Grandeur Global Hotel Awards feedback sheet to ensure that they keep abreast of changing client requests and responses.
- A dedicated website page featuring the hotel’s photos, description, contact details and press releases assists in boosting online presence which adds to increased revenue.
- The hotel receives a unique client profile making it possible to manage its own information, complete with history on results and press related matters.
- Ad hoc feature in promotional video presentations.
- Providing additional credibility which have a massive impact on guest perception.
- Members receive 6 Double Page adds in the Haute Grandeur, Best in Hotels magazine.
- The Awards show participant hotels how they can improve based on customer feedback and increase their market share.