Frequently Asked Questions
How can my spa become part of the Haute Grandeur Global Spa Awards?
Visit the Nominations poll to nominate your property. We will evaluate the nomination and an Awards Advisor would be in contact with the spa if the evaluation has been successful.
If I have not been invited by the Global Spa Awards to participate how can I become part of the Awards?
Visit the Nominations poll to nominate your property. We will evaluate the nomination and an Awards Advisor would be in contact with the hotel if the evaluation has been successful.
What happens if our Spa win the Haute Grandeur Global Spa Awards?
The spa will be invited to the red-carpet Global Spa Awards Gala Ceremony and have the freedom to publicize the winning result. We will provide a template press release or you can write your own.
Winners may utilize their marketing logos on all marketing material to encourage awareness and display their recognition with great pride.
Can winners order additional merchandise other than the certificate of recognition?
Yes, winners are able to order a Global Spa Awards trophy, Plaque, the Spa Guide (featuring winners in various countries across the globe), flags and DVD’s. Participants are able to view the merchandise options in the online shop that they have access to.
If we win how can we best use it to the advantage of our spa?
The Global Spa Awards encourage winners to prominently showcase their recognition inside the spa’s reception lobby area where it is visible to all staff members and guests checking into the spa.
The spa is also advised to implement their winner logos on all marketing material in order to encourage awareness and maximize exposure.
Examples include the spa’s website, facebook and other social media platforms, spa treatment menus, brochures, folders, spa vouchers, folders, letterheads, feedback forms and business cards.
Can we expect to be visited?
Participating spas can expect to be visited either on an announced or unannounced basis. Should the visit be announced prior to the visit an official notification will be sent to the management team.
If we register for multiple categories what would be the total cost?
You may register to be considered in one or multiple categories at a charge of Euro410 that will directly relate to the exposure involved over a period of one year.
I would be unable to attend the annual Global Spa Awards Gala Ceremony to represent my hotel, can I still proceed with registration?
Yes, attending the Global Spa Awards Gala Ceremony is not compulsory, recognition will be couriered should a spa not be represented at this event.
I am unfamiliar with the Global Spa Awards, why have I not heard from the organization before?
Spas may only register following an invitation from the Global Spa Awards which you might not have received before as the Awards is not open to all.
Why is there a cost & exactly what does it relate to?
The registration fee of Euro410 stands to cover all marketing costs involved to promote the spa globally for a 1 year period.
The aim of the Global Spa Awards is to ensure that participants receive extensive marketing exposure through participation thus ad hoc marketing campaigns are being run throughout the year that the hotel would form part of.
The Marketing exposure over the next 12months that we cover involve the following aspects :
- x6 Double Page Ads in our global Haute Grandeur, Best in Hotels Magazine (this rely on the co-operation of the hotel to provide us with content of choice) – An example of the magazine will be sent to you in a separate email to this.
- Full Page feature inside the luxury Global Hotel Guide, complete with the hotel’s photos, contact details and facts (used by hotels amongst 97 countries globally as in-room reading material for guests) – Refer to visuals inside the Marketing Toolkit
- Online membership profile complete with the hotel’s images, description, facts, Press Releases, Reviews, Accolade History and a direct link to the hotel’s website is updated and maintained to encourage bookings over 12months (no commission on bookings charged)
- Marketing Tools is shared with the hotel outlined inside the attached document.
- The hotel receive membership login details to a unique dashboard for the hotel to update its details visible to the public at any point in time. It also stores the records of the hotel for many years and information can be referred to or again downloaded in the future if the hotel require history on previous accolades, categories won etc. The membership profile also allow access to first hand hospitality news of the world and offer the hotel convenience and peace of mind that marketing tools can be downloaded at any point in time without contacting Haute Grandeur as the hotel have access to all marketing collateral in one place and the marketing team can download press releases/upload press releases and maintain the hotel’s image online without any hassle.
- Social Media promotion over 12months to encourage awareness and bookings.
- Extensive media exposure at the annual Gala Awards Ceremony
- More benefits can be read online at https://hautegrandeur.com/awards/benefits/