- Only spas & spa groups may register to participate in the Haute Grandeur Global Spa Awards
- Once registered a property may not cancel its registration
- An invitation to register have a limited registration period of 30 days after which it will expire
- Spas can participate in one or a maximum of 5 categories once invited to register
- A spa should select the most suitable categories that best fits the spa’s profile from a marketing perspective
- 10 High Res& 10 Low Res JPEG photographs should be submitted to accompany a successful registration
- A spal may announce its inclusion as a Haute Grandeur member and proceed with a marketing campaign from the day of registration.
- Participants will prequalify to participate in the following year
- We advise spas to utilize marketing logos in order to maximize exposure
- Once results are announced winner/finalist logos should be implemented by the spa to encourage awareness
- Registrations will only be regarded as successful once a copy of the proof of payment has been provided via email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide additional information should a category be chosen where it is needed in a Word document to email@example.com
- Photographs and descriptions submitted as part of a registration will become the property of the Haute Grandeur Global Spa Awards. Refer to Terms & Conditions.
- Guests, travel agents, spa industry professionals, hotel staff and the general public may participate in the rating process
- To encourage spa guests to participate in the annual rating process, spas are encouraged to implement their Rating Badges in their email signatures and on their website to encourage awareness during the rating period.
- Attendance of the Global Spa Awards Gala Ceremony is not compulsory and recognition can be couriered to the spa
- Nominator details would not be disclosed to the public due to security reasons