– Spas should ensure that they submit the most updated images and text to Haute Grandeur for promotional use, Haute Grandeur Global Spa Awards will not be held responsible for outdated information on profiles.
– The authorised representative submitting the spa’s registration will be regarded as the main point of contact during the entire Awards season unless we are otherwise informed.
– Participating spas agree to submit a site visit voucher valid for 2 persons valid for 24months for the the purpose of a quality control check.
– Information submitted as part of registration may be reproduced, disclosed, and or distributed by us without further consent and becomes the property of Haute Grandeur.
– No cancellations will be accepted after official registration took place.
– By submitting the registration form and accepting the terms the spa agrees to officially participate and will be required to provide their support to best promote the spa during the Awards season.
– It is understood by all participants that Haute Grandeur Global Spa Awards cannot be held liable for the outcome of the final Award results as winners are determined by quality customer feedback.
– It is understood that the process of the Awards is constantly evolving and the rules can change at any time in order to best facilitate the process.
– Haute Grandeur Global Spa Awards do not guarantee that everything seen on the website is up to date, error free or complete.
If applicable an invoice that is generated should be settled within 7 days.
Invoices can be paid via bank transfer or Credit Card, provision should be made for any charges that may occur due to transferring of funds as the full amount due should reach the Haute Grandeur Global Spa Awards bank account.
The Haute Grandeur Global Spa Awards bank account do not require the use of an IBAN number in order to transfer funds.